Cilantro Detox Juice is easy to make and flushes heavy metals out of the body. Cilantro is a super food that fights cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
This Cilantro Detox Juice is packed with cilantro, a super food full of healing properties and incredible phytonutrients. Cilantro chelates heavy metals from the body, which is important since I have the MTHFR genetic mutation which can impair detoxification. I began drinking a quart of this green juice every day when I was diagnosed with heavy metal toxicity in 2004. Rather than doing medical chelation, which I thought would be too hard on my body, my doctor suggested that I eat cilantro. Since I wasn’t sure how to consume an entire bunch of cilantro each day, I juiced it.
Cilantro also helps build healthy skin and hair, and reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes. It contains antimicrobial properties, which is likely why it’s been widely used in cooking for cultures in warmer climates, prior to the development of refrigeration.
For this healthy juice recipe, I use all of the cilantro, both leaves and stems. I also do this for cooking because it stretches my food dollars, and reduces prep work and food waste. The stems of cilantro taste every bit as good as the leaves! Serves: about 1quart
- 1bunch cilantro
- 2fingers ginger
- 3large cucumbers
- Push cilantro through juicer
- One at a time, push ginger, lemon, and lime through juicer
- Push cucumbers through juicer
- 5 Health Benefits Of Lemon & Cucumber Detox Drink
- More Than 70 Uses For Everyday Items That Make You Healthy And Save Money Too
- Top 10 Liver-Cleansing Superfoods | Top 10 Home Remedies
- What Is Chai Tea? Benefits and How to Make It