Many States are mandating flu shots. The shots come with risk, and everyone should retain the right to say NO to what enters their body.
Is the annual flu vaccine sales pitch (evident not just in the U.S. but around the world) working? Given predictions of a 50% increase in the global influenza vaccine market by 2023 (from $5 billion to $7.5 billion), it would seem so. On the other hand, recent estimates of influenza vaccine coverage in U.S. adults show that Americans are growing more, rather than less, skeptical. In 2017-2018, influenza vaccine coverage fell for every adult age group (and all but one racial/ethnic group), reaching the lowest level in eight flu seasons. While influenza researchers may be “hesitant to discuss problems with the vaccine ‘because they’re afraid of being tainted with the anti-vaccine brush,’” the bottom line is flu shots are big business and vaccine injuries aren’t rare.
“In vaccine trials the placebo for the control group is often an aluminum-containing vaccine. That fact alone could account for why so many mainstream-approved research studies have inconclusive and perhaps even contradictory outcomes.”— James Morcan, Vaccine Science Revisited: Are Childhood Immunizations As Safe As Claimed?
The Bottom Line:
- Flu shots are big business–a market to be worth $7.5 Billion in the next 5 years.
- Vaccine injuries aren’t rare.
- Vaccine injuries from flu shots at the most commonly reported and compensated.
- Influenza Product inserts state, “Available data on influenza vaccines administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnant women.”
- Many states are mandating flu shots for children and adults. The shots come with risk, especially for those most susceptible. Everyone should retain the right to say NO to what enters their body.
Vaccine Big Brother Goes Full Fascist
The Sources of the Law: the Right of Informed Consent
Even a “…diminished expectation of privacy does not diminish the… privacy interest in preventing a government agent from piercing the… skin. And though a blood test conducted in a medical setting by trained personnel is less intrusive than other bodily invasions, this Court has never retreated from its recognition that any compelled intrusion into the human body implicates significant, constitutionally protected privacy interests…”United States Supreme Court – Missouri v McNeely – 2013
Obtain Your AVD Card at the NEW
Natural Solutions Marketplace Here:
This Law Note responds to the erroneous idea that the international humanitarian right of Informed Consent only applies in cases of war. When people cite the Geneva Conventions as a source of the right they are told that the Conventions only apply in time of war. We assert that the Conventions recognize a right of Informed Consent (by operation of the Nuremberg Code) but are clearly not the only source of legal support for the humanitarian right of Informed Consent.
There are many international agreements that were made in Geneva, the original home of the League of Nations and now the European base for the United Nations. Among those agreements are the Geneva Conventions proper, which relate to armed conflict. Among other matters, they cover the handling of criminal charges against prisoners of war. In that context, at the end of WWII, the Nuremberg Code was proclaimed.
The Code requires respect for Informed Consent, without “the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion…”
See the Advance Vaccine Directive Card FAQs for more information on how to protect you & those you love against forced inoculation.
- Having the Flu Increases Your Chance of Having a Heart Attack so says The New England Journal of Medicine.
- Fast-Tracking Mandatory Vaccination While Government and Media Muzzle
- New Documentary Reveals Gardasil HPV Vaccine Fraud
- The UCC Connection – How the Uniform Commercial Code ‘secretly took over’ the world | Stillness in the Storm