Food produced around the Fukushima nuclear disaster site could be making its way on to British shelves because of loopholes in safety rules, The Independent can reveal.
- Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN) | “Mothers and Others Working to Protect Food and Water”
- Tracking Fukushima’s Nuclear Weapons Sites
- Evil !! Japan Growing and Selling Contaminated Food by Nuclear Meltdown for 8 Years
- Fukushima Radiation Spreads Worldwide | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- The UCC Connection – How the Uniform Commercial Code ‘secretly took over’ the world | Stillness in the Storm