Contributing writer for Wake Up World
When the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan suffered a triple meltdown in 2011, people around the world were understandably in a panic about the environmental and health impact of the crisis. Throughout the following year, consistent reports of the disaster spread across newswires, shocking the public with the extent of the damage and ongoing radioactive contamination…
- Northerntruthseeker: The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Which Will Collapse First, The Economy, Or The Spent Fuel Pool At Fukushima!
- Fukushima Radiation Spreads Worldwide | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN) | “Mothers and Others Working to Protect Food and Water”
- A Simple Remedy For Radiation Poisoning Found – Vitamin C
- Virtually Indestructible Rogue GMO Grass Threatens Environment, Wildlife and Industry | Wake Up World