One of America’s oldest insurance companies, John Hancock, has its eyes set firmly on the future. With the arrival of Big Data and the now never-ending stream of information that is available to data brokers on individuals in nearly real time, the lure of using it for customer analytics and behavior modification has become irresistible.
- ClimateViewer 3D | Geophysical Monitoring & Educational Map
- Science Says You Can Buy Happiness (By Buying Free Time) | Care2 Healthy Living
- Weather Modification History · The most comprehensive Weather Modification and Geoengineering Timeline
- Iced Earth’s Jon Schaffer: ‘Television Is The Most Dangerous Weapon Of All’ – Blabbermouth.net
- How Much Data is Produced Every Day? – Level Blog