The conclusive findings of this research are that the three GAST data sets are not a valid representation of reality. In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data. Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever –despite current claims of record setting warming.
Finally, since GAST data set validity is a necessary condition for EPA’s GHG/CO2 Endangerment Finding, it too is invalidated by these research findings.
Rick Moran A new report that analyzed Global Average Surface Temperature (GAST) data generated by NASA and the NOAA found that it’s complete bunk. The paper was peer-reviewed by some notable … Continued:
- How to Win the Climate Wars – Talk About Local ‘Pollution’ Not Global Warming | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- Greenpeace Founder: Global Warming Hoax Pushed by Corrupt Scientists
- The top 10 FAKE SCIENCE stories of 2019
- Geoengineering proponents attempt to alleviate concerns of the public by changing their focus to just “limit warming”
- Cannabis Hemp Solutions to Human Problems