The sugar industry pulled the plug on an animal study it funded in the 1960s. Initial results pointed to a link between sugar consumption and elevated triglycerides, which raises heart disease risk.
- I ate 40 teaspoons of sugar a day. This is what happened – Telegraph
- The Great Salt-Sodium Hoax: Eating More Salt Might Actually Save Your Life | Humans Are Free
- What The Health! Why Every American Should Watch This Documentary | Wake Up World
- A Remedy That Destroys Even the Most Deadly Diseases: Honey and Baking Soda
- Cancer surpasses heart disease as the leading cause of death in California and 21 other states – LA Times